ISSN : 0975-7031 Online) ; 0975-7260 (Print)
Scope & Topics
This Journal focuses on the applications of graph theory in different areas of wireless ad hoc networks such as Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs) and sensor networks. Graph theoretic concepts are applied in several fundamental issues such as connectivity, data gathering, routing, mobility, energy efficiency and topology control. Papers submitted for the workshop should focus on a problem that is of both theoretical as well as practical interest in thearea of ad hoc networks and sensor networks. This journal will thus provide a platform for researchers from both theoreticaland practical domains of ad hoc networks to meet and exchange their ideas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to this journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial
experiences that describe significant advances in Control Theory and Computer Modelling.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
* Distributed extensions of centralized graph theoretic routing algorithms
* Connectivity analysis under different mobility models
* Data gathering algorithms and protocols for sensor networks
* Applications of Random Graph theory in ad hoc networks and sensor networks
* Algorithms for scheduling and resource allocation problems
* Algorithms for topology control and power assignment
* Evacuation routing algorithms and protocols for vehicular ad hoc networks
* Secure routing algorithms and protocols based on graph theory
* Approximation heuristics for NP-complete problems related to ad hoc networks
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through e-mail email@example.com.
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|: April 20, 2012|
|Notification||: May 20, 2012|
|Final manuscript due||: May 23, 2012|
|Publication date||: determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
For other details please visit http://airccse.org/journal/graphhoc/GRAPH-HOC.html