First International workshop on Software Engineering and Applications (JSE-2012)
Feb 18~20, 2013, Bangalore, India.
Call for paper
The First International workshop on Software Engineering and Applications (JSE-2012) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering and Applications. The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
Topic of Interest
• The Software Process
• Software Engineering Practice
• Web Engineering
• Quality Management
• Managing Software Projects
• Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
• Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
• Software Maintenance and Testing
• Languages and Formal Methods
• Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
• Software Engineering Decision Making
• Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
• Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by November 07, 2011. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology(CS&IT)series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from JSE 2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
• International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
• Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ)
• Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ )
• International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques (IJIST)
• International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology(IJCSEIT)
• International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (IJFCST)
• International Journal of Information Technology, Control and Automation (IJITCA)
• Submission Deadline : January 05, 2013
• Authors Notification : January 25, 2013
• Camera-Ready Paper Due : January 31, 2013