International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
ISSN : 0975 - 9018 ( Online )
Scope & Topics
The International journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA) is a quarterly open access journal that publishes
articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Software Engineering & Applications. The goal of this journal is to
bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering
concepts & establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying
works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
• The Software Process
• Software Engineering Practice
• Web Engineering
• Quality Management
• Managing Software Projects
• Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
• Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
• Software Maintenance and Testing
• Languages and Formal Methods
• Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
• Software Engineering Decision Making
• Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
• Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being
evaluated for this Journal.
Submission deadline: 31 August, 2010
Acceptance notification: 20 September, 2010
Final manuscript due: 30 September, 2010
Publication date: determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://www.airccse.org/journal/ijsea/ijsea.html