December 27 – 29, 2010. Chennai, India.
The Second International workshop focuses on the applications of graph theory in different areas of wireless ad hoc networks such as Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs) and sensor networks. Graph theoretic concepts are applied in several fundamental issues such as connectivity, data gathering, routing, mobility, energy efficiency and topology control. Papers submitted for the workshop should focus on a problem that is of both theoretical as well as practical interest in the area of ad hoc networks and sensor networks. This workshop will thus provide a platform for researchers from both theoretical and practical domains of ad hoc networks to meet and exchange their ideas.
Topic of Interest
- Distributed extensions of centralized graph theoretic routing algorithms
- Connectivity analysis under different mobility models
- Data gathering algorithms and protocols for sensor networks
- Applications of Random Graph theory in ad hoc networks and sensor networks
- Algorithms for scheduling and resource allocation problems
- Algorithms for topology control and power assignment
- Evacuation routing algorithms and protocols for vehicular ad hoc networks
- Secure routing algorithms and protocols based on graph theory
- Approximation heuristics for NP-complete problems related to ad hoc networks
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Workshop through email: email@example.com by June 13, 2010. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Workshop. The workshop proceeding will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
All CPS Publications are included in the IEEE Xplore.
All CPS Publications are archived in IEEE Computer Society Digital Library(CSDL)
For each accepted paper, at least one of the authors should have completed full registration for the NetCom 2010 conference in order for the paper to be published in the workshop and conference proceedings.
Submission Deadline : June 13, 2010
Authors Notification : August 20, 2010
Final Manuscript Due: September 20, 2010
For more details visit conference web site : http://coneco2009.com/graphhoc/graphhoc.html