http://airccse.org/journal/vlsi/vlsics ISSN : 0976 - 1357 (Online); 0976 - 1527(print) *******************************************************************
Scope & Topics-------------- The International journal of VLSI design & Communication Systems (VLSICS) is a quarterly open access journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of VLSI Design & Communications. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on advanced VLSI Design & communication concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Authors are solicited to contribute to this journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the VLSI design & Communications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:* Design * VLSI Circuits * Computer-Aided Design (CAD) * Low Power and Power Aware Design * Testing, Reliability, Fault-Tolerance * Emerging Technologies * Post-CMOS VLSI * VLSI Applications (communications, video, security, sensor networks, etc * Nano electronics, Molecular, Biological and Quantum Computing * Intellectual property creating and sharing * Wireless communications
Paper Submission---------------- Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
Important Dates:--------------- Submission deadline : 10-May-2010 Acceptance notification: 10-Jun-2010 Final manuscript due : 18-Jun-2010 Publication date : determined by the Editor-in-Chief For other details please visit : http://airccse.org/journal/vlsi/vlsics.htmlAdvertisements
Scope & Topics
International Journal of Ad hoc, sensor & Ubiquitous Computing (IJASUC) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Ad Hoc & Ubiquitous computing. Current information age is witnessing a dramatic use of digital and electronic devices in the workplace and beyond. Ubiquitous Computing presents a rather arduous requirement of robustness, reliability and availability to the end user. Ad hoc, Sensor & Ubiquitous computing has received a significant and sustained research interest in terms of designing and deploying large scale and high performance computational applications in real life.
Topic of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to this journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Ad Hoc Computing
* Ad Hoc Networks of Autonomous Intelligent Systems * Addressing and location management * Architectures, protocols, and algorithms * Data management issues * Distributed technology * Mobile ad hoc learning * Mobile and wireless ad hoc networks * Mobile agents for ad hoc networking * Network design and planning * Novel Architectures for Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks * Performance Analysis and Simulation of Protocols * Power-aware and energy-efficient designs * Quality of service * Resource allocation * Security and privacy * Self-configuring and self-healing schemes * Services and applications * Wireless & Mobile network Security * Wireless sensor network
* Architectures, protocols and algorithms * Data allocation and information * Deployments and implementations * Embedded, network-oriented operating systems * Energy optimization * Hardware aspects of sensor design * Location management and placement * MAC protocols for wireless sensor networks * Middleware and software tools * Modeling and Performance evaluation * Radio Issues with other wireless/mobile systems * Resource allocation, services, QoS and fault tolerance * Scalability of wireless sensor networks * Security and dependability issues * Sensor circuits and devices * Software, applications and programming * Under water sensors and systems * Visualization of sensor data * Work models
* Architectural structure, design decisions and philosophies * Autonomic management of ubiquitous systems * Context and location awareness, context based and implicit computing * Distributed Computing * Ubicomp Human-computer Interaction for devices * Intelligent devices and environments * Internet Computing and Applications * Interoperability and large scale deployment * Middleware services and agent technologies * Personalized & special field applications * Security Issues and Applications * Service discovery mechanisms and protocols * Software infrastructures * System support infrastructures and services * Ubiquitous systems and trust * User interfaces and interaction models * Virtualization over networks of devices * Wearable computers and technologies * Wireless networking and mobile, pervasive and ubiquitous computing * Wireless/mobile service management and delivery * Mobile Computing * Network Protocols & Wireless Communication
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
Submission deadline : 10-May-2010 Acceptance notification: 10-Jun-2010 Final manuscript due : 18-Jun-2010 Publication date : determined by the Editor-in-Chief For other details please visit http://airccse.org/journal/ijasuc/ijasuc.html
December 27 – 29, 2010. Chennai, India
Call for Paper:
The Second International Conference on Networks & Communications will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Computer Networks & Data Communications. The Conference looks for significant contributions to the Computer Networks & Communications for wired and wireless networks in theoretical and practical aspects. Original papers are invited on computer Networks, network protocols and wireless networks, Data communication Technologies, and network security. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topic of interest :
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
• Addressing & location management
• Broadband access technologies
• Adhoc and sensor networks
• Cross layer design and optimization
• Heterogeneous wireless networks
• High speed networks
• Internet and Web applications
• Measurement & Performance Analysis
• Mobile & Broadband Wireless Internet
• Mobile networks & Wireless LAN
• Network Architectures
• Network Based applications
• Network Operations & management
• Network Protocols & Wireless Networks
• Network Security trust, & privacy
• Next Generation Internet
• Next Generation Web Architectures
• Peer to peer and overlay networks
• QoS and Resource Management
• Recent trends & Developments in Computer Networks
• Routing, switching and addressing techniques
• Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
• Ubiquitous networks
• Virtual & overlay networks
• Wireless communications
• Wireless mesh networks and protocols
• Wireless Multimedia systems Paper submission
Authors are invited to submit papers for the conference through EasyChair Paper Submission System by May 20, 2010 (for more details visit paper submission page) Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS) (submitted for possible indexing by EI).Selected papers from the conference, after further revisions, will be published in the following international journals (Confirmed).
Submission Deadline : May 20, 2010
Authors Notification : August 20, 2010
Final Manuscript Due : September 20, 2010
For more details visit conference web site http://airccse.org/netcom/netcom.html